Often after feeding everyone else in the family breakfast or after packing them all lunches we moms look around the kitchen thinking, "now what's left for me?" In this blog we will document the sometimes delicious, sometimes weird, sometimes nutritous, sometimes not so much things we have come up with to serve as our morning and mid-day meals.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ultimate Hashbrowns

I feed my kids breakfast and send them off to school. The babysitting kids arrive in the mean time and they have all been fed before they get here. I usually sit down around 9 after finishing up morning stuff and think what am I going to have for breakfast? This morning after looking in the cupboards and freezer several times I ran across some frozen hash brown patties. I preheated my oven to 375 and put the hash browns on a pizza pan with holes in the bottom for 17 min. After they were nice and crispy I put shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onion and real bacon bits and put them back into the oven for another 2-3 min just until cheese was melted. I sprinkled them with salt and pepper and sat down to watch my favorite morning show, The Family Feud. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment